Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Better Today

I feel better today. I have decided that I make my own fate in life and that I cannot let things upset me like this. I feel better. I am letting go. I read an article on Karl's blog.com about releasing. It helped me alot. I feel so much better and although the problem is not solved as yet, I have more clarity about the situation and I am not so upset about it anymore. It is amazing how it works. The best part of it all is that it is so simple and yet so effective. I love it and am trying to do it to every situation that bothers me. It is as if I find solutions instead of looking directly at the problem. I can move beyond the problem and see the solution. I love my new found tool and I love most of all the way it makes me feel.
Go to karlsblog.com for some interesting reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment