Monday, November 22, 2010

30 Seconds to Mars Live - 19 Nov , JHB, SA

Well, I never thought I would enjoy their show. My friend got tickets to see them live and begged me to go with. She did not want to go alone and bought the extra ticket for someone to go with her. I then half-heartedly said I will go with her. I really was not in the mood for the traffic there and back.
WOW! Was I glad she asked me along. It was an AMAZING show and I really had such a blast.
For anything and everything you can say about Jared Leto, everyone must admit, love him or hate him, he is a born entertainer. He got every single one that was there to party with him and enjoy the evening. Nobody felt left out. I must say that I have not had such a good time in a long time and I hope that he keeps to his promise of coming back to South Africa in the next 6 months.
I would love to see them again and maybe this time get golden circle tickets and be right there in the thick of things.
Great show, Great memory, Great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment