Monday, November 1, 2010

The Vampire Diaries

So I have just finished a marathon session watching the 1 season of The Vampire Diaries.
Initially I was only going to watch a couple of episodes and before I knew it, I watched the complete season and I was so disappointed that it ended. I wanted MORE!!!
Whoever is writing the scripts are absolutely PHENOMENAL! And do I need to say anything about the cast.
Nina Dobrev is one of the best actresses I have seen on the small screen in a while. She is brilliant in both roles she plays and the amazing part of it all is that she keeps Elena and Kathrine so seperate. Amazing!
I love the way the characters grow and evolve from episode to episode and I love the way the creators makes you wonder and think about what is going to happen next and then hit you with such a curve ball that you never see it coming.
Edge of the seat stuff.
I love it and cannot wait for Season 2 to get to South Africa.
Riviting and powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment