Tuesday, June 26, 2012


HOMAGE TO MY FATHER


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!

With nothing but love in your heart, you have raised me.

 You taught me to be humbl and gracious. to be compassionate and adoring, to stand up for myself and not let people walk all over me.

 You taught me love and directed by example.

 You are my hero, my strength, my conscious, my protector and my standard to which I strive to live.

 You have taught me respect, not only for myself but for all I meet along my destined path.

 You taught me to laugh, about me, about love and about life.

 You taught me to cherish the little things in life.

The Wisdom you have graced my life with is priceless.

 I thank God everyday that he has blessed me with you at the head of our family table.

 You taught me the meaning and value of life.

Thank you for all my brilliantly euphoric childhood memories.

Thank you for all your efforts during my stages of rage and rebellion.

Thank you for your patience and understandng of things I have done and my motives for doing it.

Thank you for always being one step ahead of me so you could catch me if I fall.

 Thank you for never leaving my side, yet give me the wings to soar.

 Thank you for having the valor for me when I could not find it in myself to be so.

Thank you for worrying about me when I was experimenting with life (good and bad)

 Thank you for letting me experience diversity - From the passionate rendition of Shakespeare's The Twelth Night to rocking it up with Collective soul and everything in between.

 Thank you for giving me the astuteness to make my own decisions and trusting me enough not to make the wrong ones and loving me enough to stand by me when  do make the wrong ones.

 Thank you for building my confidence and never breaking me down.

 Thank you for your unconditional love, even when I did my best to push the bounderies

 Thank you for enforcing your rules on me and still give me the space to become my own person.

 Thank you for crying with me even though sometimes you did not know what I was crying about.

 Thank you for understanding my thoughts even though sometimes I could not find the words to explain it.

 Thank you for being my best friend and confidant and my parent when I  needed that the most.

 Thank you for sharing your abundant life with me.

I will love and cherish you for always.

Thank you for letting me be your little girl no matter my age

 Thank you for continuing to teach me everyday.

ALL MY LOVE

YOUR DAUGHTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment