Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Years Resolutions

We all have them. We make these wonderfully big plans for the new year of things we want to do and places we want to see. Most if not all new years resolutions never end up materializing.

This year however, I would like to do things a little different. I want to pick one thing that I really want to accomplish and put all my energy into that 1 thing. I want to make it my goal and set me little targets to reach on my journey to accomplish my goal. Little "baby steps" is surely easier to maintain over a long period of time than the "big picture" or end result.

I will give this a try and will keep you up to date on my progress.

The goal is simply to play more tennis and get fitter. I only play saturday afternoons at the moment and when something comes up, I do skip my tennis some saturdays.

If you have any goals in mind for yourself, please let me know what it is.

You can write to me: yolande947@gmail.com or yolande@cashforafrica.com

Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment